HGTV’s newest hit show, Showhouse Showdown is seeking talented professional interior designers across the United States!
Based on the Irish format by the same name, Showhouse Showdown is a competition between two professional interior designers who take over two newly-built and identical homes or townhomes with identical budgets to create a winning interior design. At the end of each episode one designer is voted the winner by members of the public who represent the developer’s target market.
- Wilmington, Del.
- Charlotte, N.C.
- Washington, DC area
- Boise, Idaho
- Los Angeles (including Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Costa Mesa areas)
- Oklahoma City
- Austin, Texas
Check back often for additions of other cities! HGTV is looking for professional designers with tons of personality and a unique design perspective.
Submit the following to email@example.com
- Two recent photos: a professional one is fine along with a casual full body shot
- A short paragraph describing your design aesthetic and what makes you unique as a designer
- At least 4 photographs from your portfolio showcasing your work
- A couple of words to describe your personality
- Link to your website and any video that exists
- Resume and contact information