A fundraising event is not only a wonderful way to boost the morale of your employees and encourage community involvement in your business, but you can also help out a charitable organization in your town. There are many different fundraisers you can take part in, and many resources you can use to benefit both your company and the charity.
5 Fundraisers Your Company Should Consider
Your choices are almost endless when it comes to finding the right fundraiser for your business. Here are just a few, though, that may benefit your company the most.
- Walk-a-thon- Want to inspire teamwork, competition, and loyalty in your employees and community? Walking is something most individuals can do easily, and it is a healthy and relaxing way to promote a charity. To encourage unity and promote your marketing strategy, use t-shirt printing to create themed t-shirts for participants, spectators, and sponsors of the fundraiser. Make the event fun for competitors by creating a theme, such as night time walk-a-thon or an egg and spoon race. Also, to allow individuals at any age and ability to participate in the walk-a-thon, ask sponsors to done a set amount of money, rather than a certain amount per mile.
- Golf Fundraisers- If you are interested in raising a substantial amount of cash, consider a golf fundraiser. Many top executives and community business members already play golf on a weekly basis, so enticing them with a golf fundraiser is relatively simple. Simply find a location willing to host the event, determine the finite details of the fundraiser, and gain sponsors for each hole.
- Online Fundraisers- Online fundraisers are a one-of-a-kind option that can greatly increase the audience you reach and the amount of money you raise for your charity. Once you decide on your charity, create an online website where individuals can submit donations and purchase your company's products. Be sure to use t-shirt printing and other marketing tools to create t-shirts, coffee mugs, tote bags, and lanyards on the website. Then, take to social media to spread the word about your online event.
- Recycling Fundraiser- In a world that is always thinking of creating a better environment, there is no better choice than a recycling fundraiser. Hold collection drives for bottles, cans, ink cartridges, cell phones, or even shopping bags. Allow participants plenty of times and locations for dropping off their items, and consider offering a small token of thanks to those who take part in the collection.
- Food Drive- Showing pride in your community is an essential part of creating the image you want for your business. Consider holding a food drive for your local shelter or church. Encourage your customers and employees to bring in any type of food item, from meats to non-perishable food. You can also allow donations of clothing, coats, winter accessories, and even cash to help those who are suffering and doing without in your local area.
Fundraising can have many benefits for your company. It can demonstrate pride in your local community, encourage teamwork among your employees, and reach out to those in your town. Make sure to use all of the resources available to you, such as t-shirt printing and social media, and begin working with a charity today.
Using t-shirt printing for business marketing is a smart and long lasting choice. Just think, besides having walking billboards, you're t-shirts will also end up in photos, videos and on numerous social media channels. The exposure that's possible from just a few hundred t-shirts is phenomenal. When you're ready to use t-shirts for your next promotion or event, be sure to check out the largest and most affordable selection, with Trendee promotional materials.
5 Types of Fundraisers Your Company Can Benefit From
By M. Hammersley
Photography by Raisa Kanareva
Post a Comment